Monday, April 4, 2011

Where Is My Set List?
















































Since this is my first post of my new blog, I thought I would start with the set list. I can't hit the stage, whether a blog or a real stage, without that sheet of paper that tells me what direction the show is going to go. I'll try to give you a hint or two right now. I started playing drums a long time ago. Most of the time, it's been here in Wisconsin. Other times, I have toured the US, and Europe. I have recorded lots of music, and been on a number of small, but well distributed labels. I have seen some amazing things from my drum riser. I have also played plenty of gigs where the opening band is the audience. I'll try not to puff myself up too much, but I won't back down from what I know. The stage is mine.
Lambeau Field Seating Chart

Dixie Chicks Resch Center tickets





No comments:

Post a Comment